15 February 2012

Week #5 -- iTeam v. Zion

iTeam : 10
Zion : 5

iTeam pulls up from this match in 4th place

We didn't quite whip Zion's ass as hard as i would have liked. To me smacking their asses around with a cat o' nine tails or a riding crop would have been more appropriate, but they actually played some good games. Jeremy found out that they weren't total pushovers in game one. Ralph, that's me FYI, had to play a game that looked like fucking straight pool and did all this hard work up picking out one ball at a time plus playing safes and deliberate misses, to set up a straight-in-the-corner 8-ball from no more than a foot away and missed. Luckily I (Ralph) won that game later on a much harder 8. Unfortunately Jeremy got disgusted with his second game and had to wake up at 4 a.m. so he left and let me play doubles (which i always lose) so that was another loss and the end of my 8 game winning streak. Shit. Arno played really great. As always. He should be 1900. I think he's the most underrated player in IPL. Johnny had a good first win and should have won the doubles aside from a bad offense off his cue and a bad defense off mine. I think mine was the one that cost us the game. June was playing great until Jagermeister caught up with her but she still managed a perfect night. And Jesse dominated. He had a really good night, going undefeated and having a lucky rabbit's foot injected up his asshole the whole night. I wonder how it got there. 2LS took a heartbreaking first loss, after playing a whole sequence of great shots, but pulled out the next two games. His ranking should be in the high 1600s in no time at all. All in all, I'd say this was a good match -- especially as Greg looks at Castles in Ireland. Is that what he's doing? Drinking?

Other Team News:
Nobber's team lost their first match of the season. They have a really decent team and have even added Ginger Lewis.

Stevie from the Boomtown Rats is ranked so high that three wins last night got him all of seven points. The rest of us get more points than that going two out of three. Reaching the Dewey high-water mark of 2098 is going to be tougher than I thought.

Loft Still beat Loft Styx pretty good 10-5. They say "Zeus" is a God, a machine. I don't think I've ever seen him play.

In Other Itaewon news:
The Egyptain sandwich sucks. Nothing like the sublime sandwich of perfection made by Moroccan Simon. Unfortunately he is back in Morocco and his brother Mustafa is neither as nice nor as good at making that sandwich. What a shame! Everything I love in Korea disappears. I swear that Costco has placed a chip in my eye without my knowing and they watch what I pull from the shelves and then pull it from their shelves indefinitely. Sundried tomatoes, the whole pepper shaker that comes with grinder top, real dill pickles, the green olives with pimiento that actually have taste, Optimum Nutrition's cereals, etc....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...