07 March 2012

Week #8 -- iTeam v. Full Wolves

iTeam 12 
Arguing Bozos 3

We played the Full Wolves. It was a really weird night. Really weird. Karry yelled at Naeem and kicked him off the team. He deserved it. He was calling her names and grabbing her wrist. Also he couldnt figure out how to use the magic rack and rudely tossed it aside. The jist is she got mad, yelled and screamed, used the F word incorrectly and awkwardly in many different configurations, and then kicked him off the team (all while I played Khan in my second game). That game had a bit about me fouling with my shirt and some shithead-without-logic on their team tried to point that out by putting his belly on the ball. Anyway, I shot in the 8 ball from a fully upright position, so fuck you, and fuck her too C. Lo.

Greg fell from 1900. Strangely this team is his kryptonite. I suppose going 2-3 against a team you don't like playing while shooting like shit is pretty good. I reminds me of my night against Phillies. Arno didnt play and, surprisingly, we didn't need him. M.J. took his spot and shot awesome. She banked in the 8 ball in game one and shot a tough 8 ball in game two. June played fucking awesome. All her games were quick and tight. Allen struggled. He hasn't played recently and needs an hour of practice. Johnny played good enough although he struggled to make the 8 ball all night. Still he played smart and was rewarded with a 3-3 performance bringing the rankings in the bet pretty close. I played okay. Didn't shoot great but didn't do anything too stupid either. I had one good bank shot in doubles (my highlight^^). 12-3 is a pretty good night. And the entertainment value of the Wolves fighting made it pretty fun.

  MAGIC RACK                                                         
I have an extra Magic Rack if anyone wants to buy one. It costs $16 at Seyberts and i'm taking 20,000 Won. I gave one to Bless U for Ken and the other team to use if they want. Greg gave me one of those key-chain chalks, which is pretty cool.

POSTS ON THE IPL SITE:
Please check my posts and support them or propose alternatives. I am advocating getting special points for special games. I am also advocating that we lag for the break.

THE BET

Ra!ph-Michael "Maestro" Chiaia1767147
Bill "CantDoKnow" Huang175311
Jeremy Anton175373
Johnny Magyaros1734145

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...