14 March 2012

Week 9 Results: iTeam grills Hollywood (ㅋㅋㅋ)

“The heart dies, a slow death, 
shedding each hope like leaves... 
... until one day there are 
none. No hopes. Nothing remains.” 
― Arthur GoldenMemoirs of a Geisha 


I didn't know that Arthur Golden was talking about the participants of the IPL doubles games, errrr, okay, I mean, Slow Slow fucking SLOW games. The first doubles game took almost one hour to complete. Crazy. Never saw that before. Hope to never see it again.

Final Score:
Good Guys 11 v. Bad Guys 4


Last night took so long I have nothing to say about it. Everybody played okay. We still won 11 games even though our two highest ranked players only won one game a piece. June is our best shooter now two weeks in a row. I'm ahead in the bet, probably. I haven't seen the rankings. Jeremy is stuck in Japan -- suck-ah! Yo Yang is back. He and I played a beautiful doubles game even though we lost. They were so fucking annoying, one of them has a high pitched voice and was bitching incessantly throughout the game and got married to pointless defense, so Yo Yang and I put on an offensive clinic making cool creative shots, showing that any ball can go in any time, before just giving it away like shitheads. We lost two of three doubles as a team -- really? Yep, we suck big fat cocks. That's not insulting to June, is it? But she won her doubles, so I guess that's appropriate.

I put some rules and additions into the IPL forum. Support me if you slightly believe in me. I want to propose adding RAndy's Bar into the IPL mix.

Would anyone play in a new league with 5 players a night in the format of quick races? Or in a one-on-one weekly race. Surely there could be way better formats than the IPL. Just food for thought so get a buffet plate.

             The Bet                

  1. Ralph 1785
  2. Jeremy 1753
  3. Johnny 1746


all within striking distance!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...