20 March 2012

Week #10 Preview

We are playing Sweet Life Dolce Vita or Vice Versa. It's a dumb redundant name anyway like calling ourselves Bless U. Te Bendiga. I didn't even like Bless U. Santa Mierda cause too much blessing and holiness. Anyway, iTeam isn't that hot either. B Team would have been better. or A Team. or Team.

Anyway. It seems my memory functions okay because I haven't heard any complaints about last week's score sheet.

The Funghis?

       SIDE NEWS:       
It was posted on IPL's Facebook pagehttp://www.facebook.com/groups/5419118089/ that one of the players from tonight's team steals cell phones and even stole a teammates phone, so heads up.

THE BET:
Johnny is catching Jeremy! I sniffed 1800 then lost my doubles game.

"Laugh" Chiaia1785168
Jeremy Anton175373
Johnny Magyaros1746166

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...